January Sales

As seen on my Queue, heres my sale of the month!

Its Head Shot Month!  That means heads are on sale.

Wheee!


Main Sale:  Painted Headshots, $20

Full shading, no lines, basic background.



I'm setting up forms for everything still but you are welcome to email me directly to order one at SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com















Ko-Fi Sale
www.ko-fi.com/kiritawindwalker

Silhouettes (Side View)
These are $3 for plain jane and $6 to add a single color.

If you choose to add a color then I suggest adding to features because you can add to up to 50% of the image.  Hair, Eyes, Tattoos/Scars, ect.





And nexxttt...!  

Grey Scale Shaded Sketches-One Shots $3

A one shot, referenced avatar of you or character for $3, heavily discounted from $10 for Jan only.

Its a sketch, with greyscale shading.  They are great practice for me and cheap art for you.  But its only good for this month!  This deal may never come by again!




These Sales End January 31st at Midnight. Lock in now!







Comments