February Sales

Badges are OFFICIALLY for Sale!  I have WoW, Pokémon, and Animal related frames made!  Custom frames are made via order. 


Emergency Commissions are still open for the time being.  Don't expect them to still be open after March!  See Featured Post.





This Month Ko-fi is offering a few choices. (Please fill out form if you donate!)

The Bobble Head Avatar or Design a Weapon Challenge.  Each is $3 or one Ko-Fi. (One shots only..!)

The bobble heads will look like so.  Head only, helms allowed.  Simple Background. Turn around should be three days or so.  They'd be perfect little gifts for V'Day!

Weapon Design is where you can either describe a weapon or have me draw one based off a reference.  The design will include a couple study sketches and a full rendered piece.  Your name will be featured on the piece with a thank you and i'll tag you in the post!



Other News


Also this month:  I'm introducing my Bobble Head Chibi Commissions!  These Chibi cost the same as the regular chibi but include more detailed eyes, fingers, and feet then my normal style.  These are also offered in the "Painted Style" and you can get them as Headshots for Avatars.


I no longer offer unlimited slots!  I now only offer 20 slots a month. 
5 for Badges
5 for large pieces (Traditional, Painted Style, and Other)
10 for smalls (Sketches, chibis, ect)
I may reopen depending on how quickly I finish or if I don't get many Large commissions.  Slots are not taken till I receive payment. 
If you choose to pay ahead of time while on the Waiting List then you will get the first slot when I reopen.  My queue is public.  I start work once paid, the slots remain open till paid.  


This month I'm focusing on Eyes, Hands, and Weaponry studies.  Expect to see more of these in my feeds this month!  At the end of the month I hope to have a massive piece to show my improvement in these fields!

Comments