Holiday Sale Ends April 14th or till supplies run out


I've got some small 5 by 7s that I'd like to sell off!

St Paddy Day, The Irish Bath $8 for 5by7 or $13 for 8by10

Zero's Grave (not holiday themed, just in this size) $10 for 5by7 and $15 for 8x10

Easter Mutt $8 for 5by7 and $13 for 8by10

Order 3+ prints and I'll price the st paddy and Easter one at $5 for this size!

I'm offering 4x5 for $5 Pwyw for the time being to be sent as a postcard, any design I've made.  You can get it at $5 or pay more if you like but it's limited time!

My 5x7s are normally $10 and 8x10 are $15.

Digital prints are $8 for personal use only, you print, sized to 8x10 or smaller.


Order at least 3 prints at any size and I'll drop the holiday prints to $5 for the 5x7!  Till April 14th.

Order $70 or more in products and I'll give free shipping for US or cut the shipping in half for international!  This is a standard thing if you order from me directly.

Order $25 plus and I add a free gift!  This is a standard.

For March only I'm offering a free bookmark for every order no matter the cost.  This is for National Reading Month and each ones unique done in watercolor.  These will be a dollar next month.

Shares are appreciated! 


Comments