March Specials and Plans

This month my focus is dynamic poses.  I'll be looking for tons of cool interesting Refs to use and practice.  This means a LOT of battle stances!  Lets get ready to ruummbbbllleee!


Dynamic poses go well with Super Heroes and Villains so I'm also going to do more fan art this month.  Comics, Games, Movies, and even Books.


My new Ko-Fi special?  This month you can pick from one of Three Options.

Option 1:  Sticker Club

Option 2:  Button Club

Option 3:  Fanart Request


Options 1 and 2 is one Ko-fi to get a random set of stickers or buttons.  There will be 2-3 sent to you!  If you live outside of the US please donate a extra Ko-Fi for shipping and i'll add send you 3-4 instead.  Size will determine how many you get for stickers.  If you have a favorite button ive done then you can make a request!

The 3rd option you just tell me who you'd like to see me do a piece of.  Your welcome to suggest a medium or pose as well.



 Above you see some Sticker and button examples.  Those stickers are VERY sticky and durable!




So if you wanna support me please consider checking out Ko-Fi or my commissions!

If you want exclusives check out my patreon for never before seen art and monthly rewards!

Linda

Comments