PWYW Special Traditional and Prints



Just like the image states im holding a sale, this one is meant to help me replace my PC the crashed and hopefully have the funds by my birthday!  That being the case, this special sale ends on my April 29th since im taking the 30th off!

You have two options:  Mini Prints or Traditional Commissions


The first option is a 4x5 Post Card Print of any digital or traditional piece i've ever created.  Get a random design or pick one.  I'll even laminate it for a extra dollar!

This is only $5 to include shipping to US (please add a extra dollar for international).


Option Two:  PWYW Traditional Commission


This is only a $5 min. to include shipping to US (please add a extra dollar for international) you pay more if you care to.

Your choices are a 4.5x5 (or there about) sized post card or a 3x3 card of what ever you care to have.

Chibi to full body renderings.  Sketches to watercolors.

You can pick a ball point sketch, a inked piece, watercolor, color pencil, marker, or a mix of any of them for the medium.

Drop me a email at SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com if interested!

Paypal only for these.


Offer ends April 29th at Midnight.

Comments