Birthday Sales Ends April 30th

Because its my birth month I have a few specials!


These start NOW and end on my birthday the 30th at midnight.

1.  Cosplaying Chibis

Get yourself or your character in a costume of sort!  If you follow my art then you've seen Elve cosplay many, many, many times... So get a chibi of your character in cosplay just $10 with minor shading in the style you see here!  These will be digital unless otherwise requested. 

If you'd like a traditional piece then its $15 to cover postage and done on a postcard.  Watercolor, Color Pencil, or marker with ink'd lines. 

Additional characters or pets just $5 each!






2.  Aquatic adoptables

I thought i'd save these till Mermay but I figured what the hell.

Pick your Colors, Pattern, and Model and each one is made custom and unique with no two combos allowed!  You get the character and a quick Ref image for $5.

Make it $20 and get a custom colored sketch with a simple background with the image.

$25 to get it placed on a postcard and done in colored pencil to be mailed to you with the ref image emailed to you.

All future commissions with any adoptable by me is also reduced by 10% (does not stack with sales).

It just keeps on giving!




For either offer just email me directly at SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com
First to ask and pay gets the combo of your choice!


Adoptables will also be placed on the auction site https://ych.commishes.com/user/kiritawindwalker/ with certain patterns.  






On a non-sale related note, Blizzcon was announced!  To simplify ordering i've made a quick badge sheet of what was my most popular badges so far to provide examples and price ranges.  I still offer addons and larger badges and even pets but this will give you a idea of the base price.

All badges are priced at digital and I only offer physical badges as laminated no longer in the ID holders (they were just too small!)  They will have a ID holder clip added and I do offer cut to shape and frame cuts. I ship badges monthly and with their addons included.

Stickers, prints, pendants, buttons, and more still up to buy with specials if you buy so much.



Comments