May Updates And Rewards

First off, my PWYW sales are over, thank you all so much I made what I needed to fix my PC and even got to upgrade to a slightly newer card!

I have new art up around town if your in Sylacauga!  Most of my work is at Sinfully Delicious but I have some at the Rec and Petes Feed and Seed as well as some prints and original in the Comer Museum.  Most of my art out and about are original traditional pieces and i'll have a photo or two to share next month!


Another fun tick, im going to be illustrating a Childrens book!  I cant give details yet but im looking forward to it!


Next:  Patreon Members will be getting access to an upcoming storefront early.  They will get 40 instead of 30 days to shop in the rotating inventory.  The shop opens for them the 23rd.  For everyone else you'll see it open in June!


Moving On, I am joining in #mermay2018 this year for the first time.  Expect TONS of mermaids in my feed!


Another project for locals, i'll be creating Postcards of local landmarks to be sold in town.  Some of the Landmarks include the old Tombstone Store, High School, the Museum, The Marble Statues, and one more location that were still debating on!


Last Update:  Im going to be Working a Art Class this Month, if it goes well i'll look into getting a camera and doing virtual classes and tutorials for free and exclusive ones for Patreon as well as getting to start back on live streams and speed paints again! 




This Months Deals:


First is Ko-Fi!  By donating to www.ko-fi.com/kiritawindwalker you can gain a spot in a YCH for MerMay

$6 YCH - Chibi Traditional Mermaids.  6 spots.  Raffle:  Win a free Digital Sketch of your character.  All patreons and Donators also receive a Wallpaper from the YCH.


$9 YCH - Digital Sketch Mermaids.  9 Slots.  Each Patreon and donator will get a Wallpaper of the finished YCH.   Raffle:  Win a Free Postcard Print of the YCH to be mailed to you at no cost.




Final Deal:

10% off any Full Body Mermaid Commissions with simple or no BG.

Comments