June Updates, Events, AND MORE!

*I'll be doing Two classes this month.
Both are Beginner Watercolors on June 20th.  
The first will focus on basics like how to start what you need, and how to care for supplies.  How to do washes, gradients, creating effects, ect!
The Next is doing a painting as a class.  Im thinking a Seascape and Mermaid.  
I might do one later for galaxy painting.
Both are $15 each, you can do both or one.
They will be held at the Comer Museum in Sylacauga.
Beginner is 2:00-3:00 pm
Painting is 3:30-4:30 pm

Open to adults or children over 8

If interested send me a email at SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com


*Next, my new shop is open!  The Art Shopis found HERE on the blog!  You can find it above on the directory bar or follow this link.
Each month inventory will change but it will always have book marks, tiles, stickers, larger prints, postcards, a craft item or two, and an original painting or drawing.
Each price includes shipping and tax!!  The price you see is what I charge.  I also have links to my other shops there.  Get my merch off redbubble or buy prints on my storenvy.


*Ko-Fi Rewards changed!!  Get a Pinup Chibi sketch YCH for $3 color for $6 OR get a Sticker Pack for $3 ($6 for International, but you'll get a extra sticker!) Pick a design and you'll get that design and a random sticker mailed to you!





*Commissions are REOPENING!
Im starting with Digital Sketches and two more will open this month as well but havent decided which.  I'll have 3 slots for these, you can preorder one now but they officially open on the 5th.


SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com

*Live in or near Scottsboro AL?  I'll be at Silvermoon Studio at art fair selling a TON of originals, jewelry, and more!  June 3rd 1-4 pm just look for the girl in a cowboy hat with redhair.. Possibly drawing.  If its slow i'll take a few sketch request for tips.


*Next is Patreon!  I've changed some rewards to make it more clear and ive added a new reward.  
Like the Sticker Club and Button Club there is now a Pen Pal Tier where I send a postcard and note to you monthly!  It will include a Patron Exclusive design like the other clubs.
Go check it out if you havent.  Exclusive content and monthly art for  a small monthly sub that helps ensure I NEVER stop creating but gives you Rewards.  I appreciate each Patron and commissioner more then you know!

*LAST ONE!  Special YCH this month.  Pick a Pose and get a digital sketch for a reduced amount!

These are open Now.  Toss me a Email at SouthernBelleArtShop@gmail.com I'll take 3 YCH spots at a time and reopen as I finish them.



On to the normal Meat of the blog.  This month as you might of guess is Pin Up Month.  Taking my landscape, pose, and shading practice from the past few months and combining them.  

Between the YCHs and my own characters it should be a fun event!  As you can tell im going to be doing more males too... Another weakness I will conquer!

So expect to see a good bit of that this month!  PATRONS!  Im doing a fully colored Pin up in my Painted style this month for the NSFW and up tiers.  I'll be doing a wallpaper for patrons this month as well.  So enjoy!

Linda


Comments