August Updates

First:  Instagram.  Its not my most popular site and with the new ToS where they can take and use my art i'll be making some changes to it.

*I'll be cleaning out the submissions in it.  Getting rid of old ads, photos, or very unpopular pics or just super old stuff.

*I'll be changing my Schedule.  I'll now be more selective about what I post there, mainly i'll be post once every 2-3 days.  So there will still be post but it will be MUCH cleaner and more polished pieces and possible ads every once in awhile.

*All images will be WATER MARKED.  Because of that ToS i'll be watermarking things.  I've also had some of my work reposted without being tagged in it so I want to nip this in the bud...  BUT i'll be adding higher quality images to make up for it.  No more yellow lighted and off center pieces.  Its a trade off.  If you want unwatermarked see my Patreon or buy the prints.

*Lastly, im going to try and change up what I add to accounts.  This means I want to start only posting some stuff to instagram and others to Twitter.  I want each one to get some different content from time to time.


Next i'll be adding HIGH RES DOWNLOADS to Patreon.  $5+ will get a NSFW Download, $1+ will get a download, and $10+ will get a special download.  So thats a max of 3 high quality pics for Patrons each month that can be printed and enjoyed!  This is on top of the Patron Special Rewards!

Go check that out here 

On a side note, Patreon is now a charge upfront to prevent Content Scrappers.


Next August is Anthro and Furry Month!  I'll be getting in extra practice and offering 10% off the base price of those commissions (Overly complicated designs will still have a according upcharge)  Pick your order,  and email/DM me!  NSFW allowed.


Ko-Fi Rewards are Pet Sketches and Furry Icons.  Prices are listed on Ko-fi!


I'll have Local classes on the 17th!! Acrylic and a Watercolor!



Im currently working on THREE community Projects.  The first is for the local Museum.decorating a Lamp for a auction.  Second is a Zine, Artist are applying now!  Third is the Sharing is Caring Tag on twitter.  Recommend a deserving person and provide Ref of their OC and I do a free piece of my choosing for them.  I'll do 2-4 a month and do as detailed as I care and have time for!  Find me on @huntressfinoa on Twitter to suggest people!





Comments