November Updates



SO if you follow me on Twitter you know how hellish Oct and the end of Sept was for me.  If you follow Mutts-Hut-On-Wheels.blogspot.com then you'll be reading about it for the next two months as i offer twice a week updates!

To my followers on LifeofaGamingArtist.blogpsot.com comics are on hiatus till Jan. but im taking the time to work ahead so i never fall behind again!

As for my art lovers...

Im working to get back on instagram.  Im going to try and post biweekly including some not seen on twitter art.

Twitter, I wont be posting Sunday or Friday.  Friday is #FF and im usually too overwhelmed for post and id love to feature someone each week again after I catch up.

Discord and Patreon!  Im going to be posting 2-3 times a week.  Always things everyone else wont see.  That means WIP and exclusives!  Most of my discord channels are FREE but Patreon is as little as a $1 a month to support me and see the extra exclusive polished pieces, coloring pages, and special discord channels.


Next Ko-Fi Donators!  You have 2 options November and December.

1.  1 Ko-Fi ($3) or more for Fan Art or Gift art!  It CANT be your OC.  I do a piece on your choice be it a friends OC or fan art but I choose how much I do.  I do more for larger donations or pieces that interest me.

2.  5 Ko-Fi ($15)  will get you a Christmas/Holiday Themed Chibi in a Snow Globe.  I'll have a few globe designs and a few poses.  You'll have a full body Chibi in a globe in costume with a simple scene or props to fit.  Full Colored with Lines.


Christmas Cards!  Im sending them out to anyone buying from my Etsy, on my Patreon, anyone who buys traditional and wants it sent, or any commissioners who spend atleast $25 November 1st-December 15th to give time to send it.  I'll be creating my list towards the end of November to collect all my addresses.


Commissions of November!  

Im opening a Christmas Scene for interested parties.  2 Slots only, $25 for your OC ($+15 to add another OC and +$10 for pets) to do as you like in the scene.

I accidentally ended up doing #CandiunWedding Scenes as Commissions.  I still have 1 slot in Scene one and 2-3 Slots in Scene 2.


Watercolor Month!  Each week i'll have 2 slots for Watercolors.  But I'll have 1 extra slot for any other commission.


Ko-Fis listed above!


Wooden Ornament and Magnets.  3 in Circles with Acrylic paint.  $15 + Shipping.  Bust-Half Body.  Mailed by the 20th of December.  5 Slots only.  Your OC or Pet.


Christmas Specials:  

OC Cookies (Chibis as Iced Cookies!)  Open Nov 12-23 with 6 slots for a "Tray!"  $20

Christmas Costumes (Lined Full Bodies with Flat Colors in the following Costumes: Elf Helper, Santa, Miss Claus, Snowman, and Reindeer)  Open Nov 19-30 with 3 slots $30

Snow Globes (Ko-fi, $15)  Nov 1st-December 31st

Christmas Card Scene (as mentioned above) $25 (+$15 for additional OC and $10 for pet) 2 slots, closes December 10th

Christmas Pin Ups ( Sexy Pin ups in Lingerie.  NSFW allowed) Start at $40 for colored painted sketch with BG.  Pick a pose and provide a Ref Image and a theme (or give me free rein).  Includes a simple Sketched BG.  OR upgrade to Lines (includes coloring page) for +$10 or $50.  This includes my NSFW fee in the discount.  Is Full Body.  Opens Nov 26-Dec 15.  5 Slots only.

All pieces (Except Snow Globe) done by December 24th.


THANKSGIVING YCH- Fully colored Sketch scene and simple shading.  5-6 slots around a full dinner table doing what you'd like.  Bust-Half Body.
$5 for a slot in a Indian or Pilgrim outfit.
$10 for your own outfit choice.
Closes November 20th, will be done by the 24th.


My Art Trades of the Month have been filled.  Sorry friends, but I can take more for December.  I am open for Merch and Card Exchanges!


My ETSY is getting new items!  Coming Soon:  New Originals.  A CHRISTMAS Bundle (Buttons, Postcard Prints, bookmarks, and Stickers).  And Other Crafty goodness!


Thats the joys you can look forward to these next few months!

Linda











Comments